Welcome to the OWWS tumblr. This is a blog in which all OWWS* art will be uploaded, including art by others. I will also submit concepts and fun facts here. Please, do not be afraid to interact with me! I gladly accept nearly any kind of questions, comments and critiques. You can read the OWWS novel here. -Jim Tags: My art - Fan art - Facts - FAQ
Illustrations #5 and #6
Oh look, more Instagram.
- Liek, first AU drawing of Markus. He no longer looks like that at all.
- Don’t you get drunk and smell your boyfriend’s hair?
- Markus threw a pity party for Georg. I am so sorry, Jim.
- OKAY, so I love the bird pirates. All of them; but I got caught up drawing Cyg and Atrat Sumner because of reasons. (my Pavo’s did not turn out great)
- As mentioned, I just kept drawing these guys because I have to entertain myself until Jimmy writes this world. So I figured that Sumner went ahead and infiltrated Barbara, and, one night, the pirates were being pirates and drinking, and Cyg had no idea how close he was to the other swan’s face. I imagine that Cyg ends up trusting Sumner and thinking that they’re friends, and then our little black swan scampers back to the Armada and I have feels. ;A; /wtf sorry
I’ll reblog this here, even though there’s two non-OWWS pictures (lower two, as the artist stated, are my bird pirates).
I gotta say, I love, love LOVE the pity party one, it really cracked me up xD
And oh my god those CURLS! Especially by the human Georg, they look amazing, I told you this before, but I love how you draw curly hair!
And profiles. Awesome profiles right there!
A collection of several pictures of Markus by MIMI, that you haven’t seen before!
These are older, but please, note how well she mastered the expressions and emotions on the faces of my planes… she’s amazing.
This is amazing.
Shit doodle for tanksarepeopletoo aka Jimmy. Sorry, I got carried away with coloured pencils, which I never use because I’m shite. But I wanted to follow up a tad. Cheers.
Apparently Markus did something stupid. Eh.
Aa, I like this much! I like the dirty-ish effect you got with those coloured pencils!
And the expressions are great, Georg looks so gentle, daww.
© B Pavlica 2011